LUXXE WHITE IS ENHANCED GLUTATHIONE. It is considered as a MASTER ANTI-OXIDANT. It is also an extremely important cell protectant. Glutathione is a primary protectant of skin, lens, cornea, and retina against radiation damage. It also aids in detoxifying the liver, kidneys, lungs and other organs.
Aside from it’s anti-oxidant properties and liver detoxification capabilities, Glutathione is also widely used globally for it’s skin whitening and lightening side effects.
Unlike other types of Glutathione. LUXXE WHITE is an ENHANCED GLUTATHIONE ACCELERATOR. Taken as a dietary supplement. LUXXE WHITE help support the body’s own production and preservation of Glutathione. It is clinically tested to be easily absorbed by the body, as compared to regular glutathione therefore, providing a more radiant and glowing complexion you’ve always dreamed of.
Glutathione is said to be a small protein composed of three amino acids called Cysteine, Glutamic Acid and Glycine. Glutathione is usually referred to as the body’s master anti-oxidant.
It has been widely heralded for it’s importance for good health. Glutathione in increased dose posts a remarkable good “side effect” such as SKIN WHITENING.
Consult your doctor before use if you are taking any medication concurrently, under any medical condition, pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Glutathione Blend
- L-Glutamic Acid 180mg
- Glycine 200mg
- L-Cysteine 120mg
- NAC 100mg
- Vitamin C 100mg
- Alpha Lipoic Acid 50mg
- Grapeseed Extract 25mg
- Vegetable Capsule
How to take Luxxe White – Guidelines
It really depends on the person but the usual is to take it twice a day.
- Take it twice a day 1 in the morning and 1 before you go to sleep
- In the morning when you wake up, take 1 capsule 1 hour before your meal (empty stomach) and drink a lot of water.
- If you are acidic, better to eat your meal first before taking luxxe white.
- 3 bottles of luxxe white you can start seeing results.
If you want immediate result:
- Take it every 4 hours
- If you take luxxe white like for example you wake up by 8 am – next 4 hours you need to take again so that should be 12 noon and then 4pm and so on.